* Used for wiring of general machinery and electrical equipment below 600V, wiring in control panels.
* Mainly used for 600V or less electrical equipment and panel wiring, etc.
* This specification specifies vinyl cord for internal wiring of heat-resistant equipment in accordance with UL 758 Type 1007 and CSA C22.2 No 127 Type TR-64 standards.
* This specification specifies vinyl wire for internal wiring of heat-resistant equipment in accordance with UL 758 Type 1015 and CSA C22.2 No127 Type TEW standards.
* Provides better heat resistance than Japanese standard 600V rated wire (KIV, IV)
* Used for power supply and wiring for mobile electrical equipment from 600V and below, used in factories and construction sites.
* Used as a power cord for small electrical appliances of 300V or less for indoor use.